Our dynamic management approach continually seeks outperformance opportunities in the framework of our mandate with our clients.
We follow a top-down approach to investment (as opposed to bottom-up) through the identification of asset classes, geographic regions, business sectors, and companies offering the best risk-reward coupled with fundamental, technical, and quantitative analysis.
We continually fine tune the asset allocation and hedging strategy using in-house quantitative models and macro-environment analysis.
Our portfolio allocation aims to achieve effective diversification and minimized multicollinearity, taking into account volatility, exposure, liquidity, ratings, and other factors.
- 3rd Quarter 2021 – July 2021
- 2nd Quarter 2021– April 2021
- 1st Quarter 2021 – January 2021
- 4th Quarter 2020 – October 2020
- Walking the Line
- US Equity Risk – Reward Fading
- Taking Small Steps Towards Tapering
- Early Look At A Mid-Cycle Transition
- Is a Market Correction Coming ?
- Impact Investing
Monthly Market Wrap
- FDJ IPO
- Pakistan Storybook
- Mexico Storybook