Our dynamic management approach continually seeks outperformance opportunities in the framework of our mandate with our clients.
We follow a top-down approach to investment (as opposed to bottom-up) through the identification of asset classes, geographic regions, business sectors, and companies offering the best risk-reward coupled with fundamental, technical, and quantitative analysis.
We continually fine tune the asset allocation and hedging strategy using in-house quantitative models and macro-environment analysis.
Our portfolio allocation aims to achieve effective diversification and minimized multicollinearity, taking into account volatility, exposure, liquidity, ratings, and other factors.
- 1st Quarter 2021 – January 2021
- 4th Quarter 2020 – October 2020
- 3rd Quarter 2020 – July 2020
- 2nd Quarter 2020 – April 2020
- Is a Market Correction Coming ?
- Yields Rising, Tech Frailing
March 2nd, 2021
- SPACs De-Mystified
January 27th, 2021
- Inflation Is Coming.Time To Get Ready ?
December 22nd, 2020
- Commodities – Early Outlook
December 1st, 2020
- Impact Investing
Monthly Market Wrap
- FDJ IPO
- Pakistan Storybook
- Mexico Storybook